Wow! Just wow.

I just saw the most amazing "have to see it with your own two eyes to believe it" sight!!! (Well, I guess if you live in Asia you'd believe it without seeing it for yourself.)



I saw one moped with 7 people on it.  Yes, seven. 



Two people on one scooter is no biggie at all; three to four is common if you have one adult and 2-3 children on board.  This photo taken by someone in southeast Asia of five on one motorbike is amazing, but even so not so unusual. 



But, 7?  I don't think I have ever seen 7 on one moped before!!  Two adults on the seat, three children between driver and sterring column, and two smaller kids squeezed in between the two adults. 



7 people one moped--that is more than we would squeeze into my mom's SUV.  Wow!



Too bad I didn't have my camera strapped to my moped helmet so I could have captured the image of film as it zoomed (yes, zoomed) past me on my way home from school today!!  Wow!  Just wow.



Since I can't provide visual proof of today's amazing sight, I leave you with this photo taken by hakym and posted at flickr even though it pales in comparison to 7--yes 7--on one moped:



three to a scooter




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...