pocky flavors

Heather blogged her Pocky quiz results at both mom2mom and lively women with a different slant on each site.  And, living in Asia I couldn't resist taking the little blog quiz too. 



I found out that apparently . . .






I am Strawberry Pocky



Your attitude: fresh and sweet

Comforting, yet quirky ... quietly hyper

You always see both sides to everything




I know Pocky is now sold in the States, but it is everywhere here in Taiwan.  My brother loves them--it is something I started taking back home as a gift very early on in my adventures here. 



I don't think I
have actually tried strawberry flavored ones (or green tea ones either)
before.  I would be more inclined to try the green tea ones before trying the strawberry ones.  Heather, I'll be on the look out for green tea ones here and see if we can hook you up with some.



I might not have had green tea Pocky, but I have had green tea Kit Kats.  And, becuase you asked: yes--they were yummy.



Greentea_kitkat_1









6 comments:

  1. I just can't believe someone makes Green Tea Kit Kats. I'll definitely have to try some! It will probably be at least a decade before they're sold here in the States, probably in a health food store. ;)
    I like your Strawberry Pocky description. Would you describe yourself as "quietly hyper." That seems like an oxymoron to me, but a funny one.
    You're very blessed to be surrounded by Asian food -- so good for your long-term health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be loud and draw attention to myself if I need to (like in the classroom), and I can talk real fast when I get excited. But, I can also stay very low key and in the shadows if the situation is suitable for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, green tea...I remember that being in EVERYTHING in Korea! :) I'd try a green tea Kit Kat! I think they had green tea McFlurries? :) Tried them?? I haven't.
    So...Pocky flavour...they reckon:
    Your attitude: caring and charming
    Smooth and silkly... invigorating and natural.
    You are like comfort food for the soul.
    LOL...thanks for a bit of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green tea Kit Kats? I cannot imagine. It sounds so, ummm....Aisan? I would prolly try it but I love me some chocolate! It couldn't be as good as milk chocolate Kit Kats. It just couldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds interesting...green tea Kit Kats!
    very Asian and adventurous a flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Are Flan Pocky
    Your attitude: modern and offbeat
    East meets west... sweet meets salty.
    You're a pro at bringing unusual combos together!
    i guess i'm really a mix of East and West.
    do they really have flan pocky? what an unexpected flavor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...