here i am

20025600_1Well, after 1 truck, 3 planes, 4 airports, and 1 van, I am back in my home in Taiwan.



I got home at about 1 AM, showered then went to bed; I woke about 7ish.  I then spent all day at my new office unpacking boxes and preparing for classes.  It's now 7:42 PM here, and I can barely keep my eyes open. 



I want to fight the urge to sleep--to stay awake at least till 10ish.  However, I also need to be productive, and I think I can be more productive if I sleep now and work later (even if that means at 4AM tomorrow morning).  So, I have decided to succumb to the call of my bed.



After my interview-style post the other day, I solicited more questions.  Deb asked some great questions which I will answer either tomorrow or this weekend.  Anyone else care to add their own in the meantime?



And, with that, I bid you all a very good night.  晚安!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...