questions to ask yourself

Journal_2
Back in January, I found a link to a list of questions to ask yourself at the beginning of the year on the girl talk blog.  This list of 10 (+21 more bonus) questions is written by Donald Whitney to help us "consider our ways" (a command given by God to His people through the prophet Haggai).  The Message actually translates Haggai 1:5, "Take a good, hard look at your life. Think it over."



Since I was swamped at the new year, I decided then to save the good, hard look till my birthday.



All I can say is WOW!  What a great list of questions to ask myself and journal about.



I've not finished all 31; nevertheless, I highly recommend you either bookmark his list of questions page or go ahead and print out a copy.  You can either stash away this valuable resource and use it on your birthday!  Or, if you want, go ahead and start answering all 31 of them now--one-by-one for a whole month. 



What are you waiting for?  Go take a look!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a list! I did bookmark it; I think it's a valuable tool. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Thank you for sharing it with us. I have bookmarked it and plan to answer them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That list is good. It really makes you think. I think I'll have to go over that and answer the questions too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was especially touched to read this q: "10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years? In eternity?" All the q's really, if answered thoughtfully, and acted upon, can change lives, hopefully i'll let God change my life through those q's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...