last thursday

my neighborhood



Picture above is taken from the balcony of my school right in front of my office.  This is my neighborhood.  I live within a 5-7 minute walk of the school.



Below is a picture of one of my graduating classes.  This is my very small public speaking class.  They have attended a 5 year college program, so they took classes at my school for the last three years of high school and the first two years of college.  So, these students are sophomores, but they are getting ready to graduate.



Speech Communication Class



The picture below is taken of me with Eve, Edison, and Roberta (the short-term missionary who came on Thursday to stay with me for three days and two nights).  I have both Eve and Edison in two different classes as well as advise them on their graduation project.  They are great girls and are very helpful!!



the girls


 



Below is the actual building where I teach.  We have a campus nearby that is a work in progress.  They are working on the classroom buildings now.  So, this summer our classes and offices should all be moved to the campus.  But, for now, this is where I work.



Fortune Institute of Technology



3 comments:

  1. I really love it when you post pictures of where the Lord has you for this season of life. It's interesting to see your students, friends, and surroundings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing your pictures of Taiwan and how God's been guiding you and using you to bless people there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...