paper products with handles

paper towels



Paper towels are sold in six-packs here.  Also, they are in convient-to-hold plastic wrapping--complete with handle. 



toliet paper



Toliet paper doesn't come on rolls here.  Instead it comes stacked (like Kleenex) and wrapped in plastic.  Then there is a box in the bathroom to hold the stack. Then these "bags" are sold in a pack of 8 or 10 also wrapped in plastic and come with a carrying handle too.



When I was in the USA last summer, I actually missed these handles on the paper products.

Personally, I think it is a very smart and convienent idea!!



6 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I like the handles! I wish we had that here. My husband had trouble finding toilet paper when visiting the Philippines. There were mysterious pans to fill with water to clean yourself! Eeeeewww! So glad you have access to tp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i remember my 1st time in Taiwan in 2001 and how impressed i was by how they basically use tissues as tp, although not as high quality as Kleenex for the runny nose. i miss Taiwanese tp!!! inexpensive and convenient. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i remember my 1st time in Taiwan in 2001 and how impressed i was by how they basically use tissues as tp, although not as high quality as Kleenex for the runny nose. i miss Taiwanese tp!!! inexpensive and convenient. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry about clicking twice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, handles should be on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup! You're bringing back memories of my time in Korea with those pics.
    Although an older Korean friend told me how they showed the Japanese (during occupation) how to wipe their hineys. I can't remember what she said they used previous to that. She may have been pulling my leg. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...