the toliet bowl--a place to eat

DSC03949



Sam and I visited a very interesting resturant his second week here in Taiwan.  It is called "Modern Toilet."  It even made international news awhile back when it first opened.



Do you see in the photo above that my dinner was actually served in a toliet bowl?  Cool right?  You can see below that we got to eat our dessert--ice cream--out of Asian-style squatty potties!!



DSC03959



In addition to having our food served in toliets and bathtubs, all the decorations were toliet themed.  Even our seats were toliets and the tables were sinks covered in glass.  If you ask me, the idea is quite original--even if a little disgusting.  But, as far as the perfect place to take a 12 year old boy to eat Chinese food--I can think of no other place!!







www.flickr.com




















3 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm impressed. I don't think I could stomach it! But you are right, a twelve year old would love it. So would my five year old son!
    Glad to see you posting some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww, gross! :) You are so game. :) Just don't think I could do it... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your brother must have been having a ball!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...