nifty

Owlhavenvip



Owlhaven recently had a fun post trying to find out the ABC's of her readers' whereabouts.  And she bestowed upon me her Very Interesting Person Award for my comment on her post. 



I don't have many mommy blogs in my bloglines, but I have been keeping an eye on the Owlhaven blog ever since I read about her garden--that's when I found out she had a large family.  I also really liked her stars, but once I saw her family picture and read a little more about her family, I was hooked. 



I was hooked because she is living the life I dreamed about as a teenager--oh except that I had dreamed of 12 kids, not just 8. ;)  However, maybe her family's not complete yet I don't know.  You wanna know a little secret?  I even had lists of possible names for all 12 children.  Sometimes they were named in alphbetical order (yes, I had a male and female choice for each letter), sometimes they were all Biblical. 



Anyway, since I am busy with grading finals and sick with a terrible cold, why don't you pop over and say hi.  You can check out her lastest garage sale finds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...