update on my taiwanese mom

According to her flesh-and-blood daughter my Taiwanese mom, who is/was suffering from depression seems to be doing better.  I have included part of an email from her flesh-and-blood daugther (my dear friend) below: 

My mom seems much better now than she was a few weeks ago.  Now she is able to do housework and cooking.  She is like "the normal her" now.  But when I asked her "Are you feeling better?" She would reply, " No.. not really."  Especially when talking about small decisions about the new house, she would feel depressed.  Now, she hangs out with my big aunt a lot.  She would go anywhere with my aunt when she gets a chance to because she doesn't really like to stay at home.     So.. really don't know what to do, but I am very thankful that she is getting better.   




Please say " Thank you"  to the friends you sent the praying lists to for me if you get a chance to. It means a lot to me and my family.
Please continue to pray for this family.  I would love to see the mom and brother become Christians!  Please ask for the Dad and daughters---that they will continue to grow in Christ and fearlessly make known the Gospel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...