its that time again!!

Carnivallogo_4



This week, the Carnival of Beauty is to be hosted right here.  And, it is all about one of my favorite things in the world: Flowers!! 



So, please join us by writing about the beauty flowers today or tomorrow, and then let me know that you did so you can be included in the Carnival of Beauty. 



Check here for the submission guidelines.



And for a little bit of triva if you missed it the last time I hosted the CoB, 3:00 pm EST on Tuesday will be Wednesday morning for me--6:00 AM to be exact.  And I have classes till noon my time Wednesday.  SO . . . don't start looking for the Carnival until at least midnight Texas time. ;)



2 comments:

  1. Hi--I think this is probably not how to do this! But I've never submitted before and I can't get your email me link to work:(
    Here is mine and if this is VERY wrong and you can't use me that's a-ok:)
    Thanks!
    Malissa
    http://malissasmerrygoround.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malissa,
    Not a problem at all! Thanks for joining us this week!! Sorry the email link didn't work for you. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...