pizza in taiwan

After my mom read about my phone call and pizza pick-up by moped a few weeks ago, she was worried about my safety.  How exactly does one carry pizza on a moped?



Allow me to take you on a photo tour of a pizza hut adventure in Taiwan! :)



Pizza Hut Sign  The Pizza Hut



This is the Pizza Hut I go to.  The store is only for take out. 



How the Pizza gets home :)



This is my moped with the pizzas balanced on the "foot platform" area of the bike.



Again, convienently wrapped



The pizza boxes come wrapped with string (as do most packages) to make it easy to carry--especially when you are on a moped (not necessarily the driver--the passanger would carry the pizza's this way).



The boxes of pizza



The front says "hot all the way to home."  See the little guy on a moped, delivering the pizza's?  He is the white part of the "O."



And, that's all folks.  Very simple and safe, right?  I didn't take any pics of the pizza, cuz . . . well. . . you've seen pizza before, right?



I will try to take a picture of a "pizza delivery moped" next time I pass one. :)



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for calming my fears! I couldn't imagine driving with one hand and trying to balance pizza boxes with the other!! Wish I could pop over and share a slice....Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome! ;)
    i promise i try to only do things that are safe. i really am not a big "risk taker." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I finally managed to dig through my archives and find this post! When you find a moment, glace at it--and forgive me for the weird layout :-) Just over one year ago, I too got up the courage to order pizza in Korean!
    http://hannahim.blogspot.com/2005/02/pizza-and-personal-growth.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...