name that tune

I had another one of those 1/2 sleep and 1/2 awake moments!  Which is crazy because I very rarely have one (maybe once every five years)!!



Anyway, this time is was part of a song: 

When every road your travelling only leads you to an end
I'll still be here, right where I've always been.

I know I have this song on CD somewhere, but I can' think of who sings it or the rest of the song's lyrics.  I have done several combinations with google which have all proved fruitless. 



So, anyone know it?  Anyone knows who sings it?  Any help would be much appreciated!!  I think if I could listen to the whole song, these two lines would quite being an earworm.



1 comment:

  1. If you ever find out this song, please let me know. I've been wondering who sung that myself for about a year and a half, and I could only remember those exact same words. I thought for a while that it was an early 4Him song, but I can't remember. It at the very least was not on CD when it came out. Hope that helps a little. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...