the carnival of beauty

Carnivallogo_4



This week the Carnival of Beauty is all on the Beauty of God's Sovereignty.   Iris is your hostess this week.  Last week found me too busy to participate or even be able to announce its arrival, so let me also say now that last week's The Beauty of My Life is hosted by the originator of the Carnival of Beauty, Sallie.



AND . . . . next week, the Carnival of Beauty will be hosted by yours truly, Lord allowing.  Next week we will be celebrating and looking at the Beauty of Flowers.



Great topic!  Easy to post about . . . so, if you haven't done so yet, please join us!!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh...the flowers I was going to take pictures of for next week's carnival have been picked and strewn across my yard. I love my son but sometimes he drives me nuts!! lol.
    (It is kinds funneh I suppose...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No!! That does make me smile though. Boys are so differnt than girls--gotta love 'em!!
    I do hope you find some other flowers to take pictures for next week's carnival!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...