Baby Enoch and Worship in the Park

Baby Enoch



This is baby Enoch.  He is 2 months old.  He is the third child of some Taiwanese friends.  I held him for the entire "worship in the park" on Sunday since his dad and mom--the pastor and pastor's wife--were leading the worship (see below). 



DSC02564



Other pictures taken yesterday at the park ministry can be seen here (warning though--most of them are of children--I was having mommy-longings yesterday, so I wasn't in a "capture pictures of ministry" mode). :)



2 comments:

  1. I love it! :) You are so like me in that department!!! :) Bring on the babies...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to handle mommy-longings when there is no one in (human) sight that could be a potential spouse.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...