taiwanese farmers

I am back home!! 



I will tell a little about the things I did while with my "Taiwanese Family" over the next few days. 



I wanted to share first the pictures from my first day there.  I went with my friend and her father to their land in SanWan.  They are building a home there, and her dad farms the land nearby. 



In this picture I pretend to be a Taiwanese farmer.  (No hoses or sprinklers . . . just dip water out of bucket and pour over plants.)



I pretend to be a Taiwanese Farmer







And, here is the "real" Taiwanese farmer, my "Taiwanese BaBa."



My Taiwanese Dad







And, here we are together (see our matching rubber boots?):



Me with my



2 comments:

  1. Is the crop you're tending tea plants? Now that you're an experienced farmer, when you come home you can help me out in the garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not tea. . . tea grows on a bush-like plant. Tea farms are usually carved into the sides of mountains. This I would guess is some kind of veggie.
    Uh . . . I guess you didn't see the word *pretend*. If you would like me to "pretend" to help you in your garden, I will. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...