year of the dog

Gilby also wants to say Happy Chinese New Year, especially since this new year is the year of the dog!



Happy Year of the Dog!



I went to the night market, and there were 4 or 5 stalls full of little doggie clothes.  I had never before seen these stalls.  But, now that Gilby is in my life--I saw them instantly!!

He got two outfits the last time I went (the Chinese one above and the superdog outfit pictured below).  Since I cut his hair and it is winter here, if he doesn't wear an outfit shakes.  He is too small to stay warm by himself.



Super DOG!! Super DOG!!



2 comments:

  1. your posts about taiwan are so interesting. your dog is quite adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'll pop over to your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...