seven habits of highly effective women

Carolyn Mahaney, one of the girls from girl talk, posted this at the beginning of January:

7 Habits of the Highly Effective Woman
  1. She rises early
  2. She maintains the spiritual disciplines
  3. She focuses on relational priorities for every season
  4. She sets up regular times for planning
  5. She develops an effective to-do list system and calendar/planner system
  6. She establishes an efficient routine for managing her home
  7. She organizes her house systematically

You can read her explaination in the rest of her post.



For me, it gives me something to ponder:  Which ones am I already doing?  Which ones do I need to work on most? 



I really think that FLYlady is helping me to establish many of these through simple routines and babysteps.  So, I am grateful to the FLYlady.



Just glancing over the list, I think I like it a lot as something of a ruler to measure how I am doing in becoming the kind of woman I want to be.  I do think I would add an eighth habit: finds women she can trust to hold her accountable.  I cannot over empahize the value of being held accountable (but more on accountability another day). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...