open skies

Since we've continued to have random rain--sometimes light and sometimes heavy--for weeks now, we've also continued to have blue skies.



I am totally enjoying our blue skies.  They make me very happy.



I often find myself singing a David Crowder Band song whenever I'm on my moped:

Praise Him under open skies

Everything breathing praising God

In the company of all who love the King
Let us dance, let us sing

It could be heavenly

Turn the music loud and sing




And it's so wonderful

Just to be here now

It's a happy, joyful song that just fits my blue-sky-enjoying, moped-riding self!!  Too bad I have to keep my eyes on the road and my hands on the handle bars.





1 comment:

  1. i like that song a lot too. When i listen to it on the FISH www.1039thefish.com, it makes me want to dance, but then i realize i'm strapped down in my car. =P But really, it's not crazy or weird to dance unto the LORD at all. It's crazy not to!
    thanks for sharing all those pics. I really enjoy your online albums on your blogs and on your flickr.
    ps - i liked vox.com so i started a new blog, seems vox is able to handle uploading a large amounts of pics easily and quickly. I also like how there are neighborhoods, but will have to figure out how to join one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...