Upcoming Carnival Topics . . . Hostess Needed

Here are the upcoming Carnival of Beauty Topics . . .



 

July 6             The Beauty of (free)



July 13            The Beauty of Summer



July 20            The Beauty of Grace



July 27           The Beauty of Play



August 3         The Beauty of (free)



August 10       The Beauty of The Lord's Day



August 17       The Beauty of Prayer



August 24       The Beauty of Change



August 31       The Beauty of Learning



September 7    The Beauty of (free)



September 14  The Beauty of Autumn



September 21  The Beauty of Discipline



September 28  The Beauty of Hope



Did you notice another change?  The first CoB of each month will be free choice.  You can choose to write about the beauty of whatever you want as long as you keep to our purpose of glorying God and reflecting Christ in our writing.  You can choose something mundane and ordinary or something grand and amazing--the choice is yours!





I am now accepting requests for hosting.  Anyone who has had a post included in a previous CoB may host.  If you would like to host, please email me let me know which day(s) would be best for you.  When you email your request, please also include your blog's URL.



Thank you for all the encouragement and support so many of you have offered this week.



(Changes to the google group page and main CoB page won't get done this week, like I originally thought they would . . . maybe Monday??)



2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I'd love to host one of the carnivals. The "Beauty of Change" interests me, but I'm not picky. Since I am going to be gone/busy most weekends in July, I don't think I'll be able to do them. But you can give me any topic after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beauty of Learning sounds lovely. Can I have it? I wouldn't mind one of the free topics as well. :D If they are taken, that's okay...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...