trip to meinong

Riding in the Rain



Well . . . our trip to Meinong was WATERLOGGED!! :)



Our bike ride was a blast!  Sam loved every minute of riding in the rain.  I had fun . . . but in the process my cell phone died and my new camera now has a humidity problem. :(



I told Sam that if it rains in Taipei we are going to continue to have our "this is fun" attitude no matter how wet we get.  We can't let the rain ruin our fun.  We might not be able to choose the weather, but we can choose our attitudes!



Anyway, we stopped at my apartment for one night to wash clothes, get a good sleep and repack.  In a few hours, we are headed north.  Since I had a minute, I uploaded our Meinong pictures!  Enjoy!!







www.flickr.com








p.s. Thank you Sandy and Michael for letting us stay with you in Meinong!!



1 comment:

  1. I don't know who looked wetter -- Gilby or Sam! Glad you guys are having fun despite the rain and thanks for modeling such a great attitude about it. I didn't see any pictures of monkeys -- do they not come out when it's raining? Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...