happy 4th!


Our Flag - Our Pride by jeffclow.



Happy 4th of July!!

Even though I love living in Taiwan and know this is where I am supposed to be, I am very proud to be an American.  I am thankful for the men and women who over the last couple of centuries shed their blood and gave their lives for my freedom and the rights I have as a US citizen.  I am thankful for our amazing Founding Fathers and the way they, well uh, founded our country.

I won't be attending any great 4th of July bbqs, parties or family reunions, but Sam decided we should eat McDonald's tonight.  Then we'll come home and wave some flags and talk about what it means to be an American.



2 comments:

  1. It's sooooo weird to read about you celebrating July 4th at 10:20 pm on the 3rd! Hope you are having a lovely Independence Day! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 4th of July to you too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...