fives

I don't often do meme's but I saw this on a few blogs recently and thought I would give it a whirl.



5 Things in my Refrigerator



  1. taco seasoning


  2. kool-aid packages (its so humid here I store them in the fridge)


  3. my treasured supply of Obrit Bubblemint gum from the States (ditto the humid thing)


  4. a bottle of soy sauce


  5. my almost empty Mrs. Butterworth's Lite that I brought from America since syrup is SO expensive here


5 Things in my Closet:



  1. all of my clothes (I have no dresser)


  2. my new pink weekend travel bag


  3. plane tickets back to the States


  4. mine and Sam's passports


  5. three dirty clothes hampers (one for lights, one for darks, and one for demin)


5 Things in my Purse:



  1. my fave pink pen (uni jetstream)


  2. my pink sunglasses


  3. my camera


  4. my other fave pen (Pentel Rolly C4)


  5. a pack of Black Black


5 Things in my Car:
(I don't have a car, so here are 5 things in/on my moped)



  1. my raincoat


  2. my helmet


  3. Sam's helmet


  4. probably a reciept or two


  5. my tire lock




5 People to Tag:
(I am stealing from Deb here)



You! In my comments section or on your blog (trackback to let me know so I can go read)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...