a weekend to prayerwalk

There is currently a short-term team here in Taiwan working with my ministry team.   They are from Seneca Baptist Church
in South Carolina.

This weekend they will be coming north to Tainan to prayerwalk my new school and neighborhood.  I am excited about this opportunity.  I just love it when we have teams come.  It is empowering and encouraging to those of us who are here all the time.  I don't know how to describe it.

Anyway, please join us in praying for the city of Tainan, particularly my neighborhood and NanTai University, this weekend.  And, please pray for this team as jet lag, culture shock, and humidity takes its toll--the majority of this team is over 60 years old! 

What is neat about this team is that two of the members served here in Taiwan for 30 years.  I am excited to meet them and be able to prayerwalk with them.



Prayerwalking



See yall on Monday!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...