isn't He good!

I can't tell you why, but all day long I kept singing and humming this chorus:

Isn't He good; Isn't He kind;
Hasn't He blessed us time after time!

I just kept humming and singing, singing and humming.  At one point, I thought to myself that I wasn't just making this song up (which I do sometimes)--that it was a real song I had heard before. 



I started thinking about it and finally concluded that it was a Sovereign Grace Music song.  So, as soon as I got home tonight, I looked it up and . . . . sure enough it is!!



Isn't He Good is a praise song written by Stephen Altrogge and part of the Worship God Live cd that I bought online this spring.  I've not listened to it since this summer, so I have no idea why the song played on neverending repeat in my heart and mind today. 



But, I am thankful it did.  This is going to be a busy week (midterms), and I am honestly not looking forward to it.  It was nice to be constantly thinking about the goodness of God's grace and mercy while I was working today instead of focusing on the stresses before me that pale in comparison.

Isn't He good, all of our days
With endless mercies and ceaseless grace!!
Oh let us sing . . . Isn't He good!!!



1 comment:

  1. Amen, Amanda.
    Press on, dear sister, in His truth and His love for His glory
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...