the world's tallest

Tall_1Icecream



After spending the morning at the CKS Memorial, and the early afternoon exploring a puppet museum, Sam and I then went to the world's tallest building!!  Taipei 101.



We got to ride the world's fastest elevator--something like 84 floors in about half a minute!  At it's fastest it goes 28 miles per hour--that is FAST for an elevator!!



And, we also saw one of the three dampers that help keep the building stable--it just happens to the world's largest damper.



Sam and I had a BLAST that afternoon.  We just enjoyed the scenery, enjoyed each other, and enjoyed being silly. 



Do you know why it is called Taipei 101?  Well, because it has 101 stories/floors.  So, we started a list of 101 things we did in the world's tallest building.  But, uh, we didn't write it down, so I have no idea what was on our list now.  However, we had tons of fun making the list! :)



Oh, and just FYI, I did eat the world's best (at least in my opinion) green tea ice cream in the world's tallest building. :)  It was DELICIOUS!!  Just to let you know I think I would choose green tea ice cream over chocolate!!  It is so good!!



BTW, there are some awesome photos of 'Taipei One-oh-One" on flickr.





www.flickr.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...