shared posts and a bloggy quiz

First, let me tell you about a new feature I am trying out in my sidebar.  I switched from bloglines to google reader awhile back because I saw someone else's shared post page.  I thought it was a cool idea.  So, I signed up and imported all my bloglined blogs. 



Not only do I have a page that g-reader makes for me of my shared posts, but g-reader also makes a little clipmark kind of thing that I can add to my blog.  So, over there on the right, you will find a white and pink box full of posts I've recently read and thought were noteworthy.



I am going to try to be better about marking items as shared in my reader, but, well, you know, sometimes carbon-based life takes priority.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Elinor
Second, I saw this quiz first over at The Sparrow's Nest a few days ago.  I took the quiz and then stored the results in my drafts, since then I've seen it all over the place! :)  My how fast things spread in bloggyville!! 



Well, in addition to Leslie and Kim, I tested as Elinor Dashwood. 



Which Jane Austen heroine are you?




1 comment:

  1. I got Elinor Dashwood first but as there were a couple I was iffy on, I did it again and got MARIANNE Dashwood. Go figure!?! :) I plan to get some outside and opinion and see what it turns out like. I'm ultra-curious since I'm a Jane Austen fan. I totally thought I would get Lizzie or Emma. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...