wedding reception in usa (part 2)

alternate title: special moments with the men in my life

Oh, my PawPaw . . . I love this man.  My grandfather is OH SO special to me.  One of the greatest men I've ever met.

IMGP4701.JPG

___
The new Wu's first dance. We danced to "Someone Like You" by Van Morrison.  The only reason we danced was because Lawrance wanted to dance on his wedding day.

IMGP4713.jpg
IMGP4718.JPG


Dancing with my daddy.  We danced to "I Loved Her First" by Heartland.  I cried . . .again.

IMGP4726.jpg
IMGP4744.JPG

__
I also got to dance with Sam, my younger brother.  He needed to leave a bit early, so right after cutting the cake he asked for a dance before he needed to go; I was happy to oblige. :)  He is so sweet, and he is turning into a great young man!

Dancing with my brother

___
And, last but not least, my nephew, "caught" the garter (with a bit of help from his daddy).

IMGP4829.JPG

(All photos taken by Jessica at JGM Photography.)



1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute, Amanda. Love your song choices. . . and that last picture is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...