i love thursdays

On Thrusdays . . .



I get to teach my current favorite class "Internet English.  We are learning to blog in English right now.  Today's lesson in our awesome computer lab is on posting pictures.  How fun!!



I get to go to my erhu lesson.  I love learning to play the erhu.  I love making music.  I love my erhu teacher--she is so fun.



I only teach 2 hours (and did I mention it was my favorite class?).

And, it is the start of my weekend!!  (I have no classes on Friday.)



 



Oh, and this Thursday is even better than normal because yesterday
Flickr released their "sets of sets" feature they are calling collections.  I am so excited about this feature!!  I only played with it for a little while yesterday . . . I can't wait to organize my photos with this.



Yeah, Thursdays are GREAT! 



2 comments:

  1. I tried to put flickr on my blog recently but could not figure it out...and with a new camera on the way I would love to know how to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susanna,
    What part of flickr are you trying to put on your blog?
    A photo? (90% give or take a percent or two are hosted on flickr).
    A random photo or several random photos? (like in my sidebar)
    A flash badge? (like many bloggers use in their sidebars)
    Let me know what . . .and I will help.
    I love flickr and really do think it is worth the money for the organization options and backup of my photos. It truly is the best photo storing/sharing site on the web right now and they are continually working to make imporvements.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...