my students

the 2006-7 4-4B Class



Around 100 of my students will graduate in the spring (above is only one of the three Applied English graduating classes).  I have been at the school for their entire college career--like them, this is my fourth year at this school.



Watching them grow from teens in to men and women is fun.  I love teaching this age.  There is so much growth and development as these young people search for meaning and purpose in their lives.



Please join me in praying I have more opportunities to share Jesus with them before they leave my "every day life."  Please pray for God's grace to so interrupt their lives that they discover what really is meangingful and true . . . for it is only by his Grace they will.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...