聖誕快樂*Merry Chrismas

It's been a full week of many Christmas parties and tellings of the Christmas story.  I sit here now enjoying a mint flavored milk tea with tapioca balls, and I decided to share a few pics from the week with you.



First, last Sunday, I joined other Hokkien Harvest missionaries to worship Christ in a public park and share with others at the park the reason for Chrsitmas.



cute babyworship in the park



Then, I hosted several Christmas parties in my home!!  And one at school.



da boys + Irene and meanother group photo 5-4A 2006 Christmas Party4-3A Girls @ my house
Former StudentsMy pronunciation class.



I also participated yesterday in two other activities that I've made into Christmas traditions.  One is eating is "Wa Gua" or "hot pot," which I've written about before


Hot Pot with 4-3A Girls






And the other is eating "Tang Yuan" or "soup cirlcles," which are really just glutinous rice-based balls of gooey goodness.





湯圓 tang Yuan



Tonight, I am participating in one more Christmas activity at a fellow missionaries' apartment complex.  I will be playing my erhu (more on that later) and singing.  If you are in the States and read this on Saturday morning--it is still not too late to pray for us, so please do.  If you live elsewhere in the world--well, I don't know what time Saturday night in Taiwan is for you, but we'd sill appreciate your prayers!!  Thanks!!



1 comment:

  1. Merry CHRISTmas Amanda! Looks like Taiwan's Christmas events are plentiful and wonderful! =)
    God bless and yes, i'll pray for you to touch lives with the true Message of CHRISTmas.
    joyce

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...