what color is your brain?

You might be surprised to know it in fact is not gray. ;)



I found out that mine is gold.









What Color is Your Brain?




At work or in school: I like set routines and organized ways of doing things.  Rules and directions are a great help to me.  I prefer to stay on one topic at a time.  I need to know what is expected of me, and I always want to know if I am on the right track.  I like subjects that are useful and traditional, such as business, accounting, history and government.



With friends: I prefer people who are careful with their money and who make plans ahead of time.  I like my friends to be loyal, dependable and on time.  I am serious about love and show it in many practical ways.





With family: I like stability and security and enjoy traditions and frequent celebrations.  I like to spend holidays with family members, and I plan ahead for such gatherings.

What color is your brain?



Most of the above is pretty accurate.  And since living in Taiwan, although I prefer plans ahead of time, I've learned to fly by the seat of my pants too. :)



7 comments:

  1. That's a neat website you pointed to in this post. :) So I took the test and guess what?
    My brain is gold too! LOL But out of curiosity I peeked at all the other possibilities and found that some of me was also in the green and blue.
    Oh well! We're all a little complicated, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brain is gold too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yep, I'm gold too...at the risk of us all sounding like copycats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these gold people! no wonder I like yall so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear....another 'goldie' owning up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't taken the test, but I'm so weird and moody, I bet I'm the rainbow. I never know from one day to the next what color I'll be. I'm probably robin's egg blue, periwinkle, or amaranth pink, however, most days, I feel just plain ol' indigo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...