moving day is here . . .

I am moving today.  Lord willing, I will be sleeping in my new apartment tonight.



I will be without internet till . . . hmmm . . . I don't know.  Hopefully, sometime next week I'll be back online in my new apartment.



I can't wait to show you how all my stuff is going to be moved. ;)



~*~*~*~*~



In case you were wondering, which you probably weren't, I listened to podcasts the whole time I packed up my house. 



I really enjoyed the sermons by Mark Dever at Capitol Hill Baptist Church.  In addition to the way he presents Truth, I enjoy the way he gives insights and applications from the Word to both Believers and Not-yet Believers.  I don't think I've ever heard someone specifically address these two different groups several times in a sermon.



I highly recommend his recent Can You Trust Him?.  And his series on Ruth from last summer is excellent too! 



~*~*~*~*~



Oh, and don't forget to check out the Carnival of Beauty that is over at a dusty frame later today!  Our theme next week is the Beauty of Change is over at twentysixcats--I wonder if I knew at the time when I chose the topics and lined them up if that topic would come the week after my move  . . . I don't think so!







3 comments:

  1. Happy Moving. And be careful. I've been reading about your lovely weather as I eye the hurricane in the Atlantic. Take care. Stay dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you. After your move, you can share with us the "beauty of change". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay safe during this typhoon friend, happy moving, still thinkin of heading over there before summer is over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...