moved, no internet, and COB news

~*~*~*~*~*~
new house



Well, I am moved.  All my stuff is at my new home--most of it is still in boxes, but at least it is all in the right place.



It hasn't exactly been a smooth process.  In fact, at times, it has been quite frustrating.  When the "pain" has worn off a little and my preception is better, I'll share more.



I've now got the AC's installed, a new water heater installed, the stove in working order, and the phone company guy is coming next week to set up the phone.  Maybe, just mabye, I will be able to relax a little and enjoy my new home.



~*~*~*~*~*~
no internet



I have a close friend that lives in the same apartment complex (we can walk across the roof to get to each other's homes), and I used her internet last weekend right after I moved.  But, typhoon winds rendered her internet unusable on Sunday.  So, I've been without internet since Sunday evening. 



The two posts about pizza . . . well, I wrote them back in June and set them to a future date to use later when I didn't have anything to write about.  I just didn't realize they were set for this week. :)



I should have internet in my own home sometime next week . . .



~*~*~*~*~*~
Carnival of Beauty



I've been going though MANY, MANY changes this last week . . . but since I didn't have internet till just now, I didn't get a chance to write for the COB which was over at Ashley's place.  Please go check out her post on The Beauty of Change.



Next week the CoB is over at Bethany's place and is on the Beauty of Learning.  Please consider joining us.  I really hope to too.  I've missed writing for the CoB in the last month. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...