please go away

rain drops



The third typhoon in less than a full week is coming Taiwan's way.  We've had rain, rain, and more rain since Thursday.  The sky has been dark and deary for the last few days.



Since I do most of my getting around by foot or scooter, rain makes life difficult.  It forces me to stay home or get wet.  If it is light rain, I totally don't mind getting wet.  But, today it has been a constant, heavy downpour.



I have many things I need to be doing in order to be moving; otherwise, I would just sit back with a good book and enjoy the rain, but right now . . . I just need it to please go away!!



Oh, and this rain has come with thunder.  Now, I am from Texas, so I know how to enjoy a good thunderstorm.  But, let's just say thunder clapping and then reclapping through a maze of high rises . . . not quite the same as effect as thunder on the plains of Texas.





5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww! ...Im prayin for ya! :D I wish there was something else I could do. I CANT make the rain stop... I WISH I could come help you move... *thinks* ...I just wish I was in TW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whole-heartedly agree that I wish the rain would go away. I long for SUNSHINE!
    I hear that Meinong is getting flooding, including our mutual friend's cram school's first floor (up to 100 cm!). My house has ceiling leaks on every level - but I am grateful, we aren't flooded.
    The sun will shine again...maybe next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I hate this for you!
    I hope the weather clears really soon and you can get back to moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! 3 in one week. Thanks for the comment you left me. That was such an encouragement to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the empathy!
    @Sandy . . . one of my students told me it was the worst flooding in Meinong in 50 years!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...