what's up

Blogging is one area of my life that I rarely if ever feel "behind" in, but right now I am feeling a little behind. Here is a hodge-podge post of what's up.



Thanks to both Blair and Crickl's Nest for giving me the Thinking Award.  Thanks you guys--what a fun surprise to come back to.  After being awarded the "Thinking Award" you are supposed to pass it to five more people, we'll see if I get around to it . . .



The Carnival of Beauty is at Susanna's Through a Glass this week.  The topic is the The Beauty of Feminity.  As Lindsey said last week, "It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just write from the heart. It doesn't have to be long or flowing with fancy words."  For more details on how to join us, read this.



Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday!  This is my last year in my 20's. *sigh*



And, thanks to all of you who have taken my student's survey so far and who have promoted it on your own blog!!  We have 36 replies so far.  My students are so excited.  They are hoping for over 50 submissions though, so if you haven't take it yet, it only takes around 10 minutes.  I looked through the answers and am glad to see that I am not mistaken about American culture. :)  They will be very surprised by some of the answers.  Thanks again for helping us.



I've got pictures to post, things to write about and blogs to go read, but for now, I am off to teach classes ALL DAY LONG today.  Too bad I can't just blog all day instead. :)



2 comments:

  1. I'll take the survey this afternoon, when I get off work! Hope you had a lovely weekend with all those celebrations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dude, I started working on a post about the survey and I forgot to get it posted - sorry about that.
    BTW, I'm sure you've heard, Susanna can't host this week (computer issues). Let me know if I can help out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...