Happy Birthday to me . . .

Happy Birthday!!  Guess how old!!



These former students remembered it was my birthday and helped me to celebrate.  It was a kind of surprise for me!!  And, the cake was PINK!!  Much better than last year's Mr. Poo cake.



Cute candle on top right?  They know how old I am, but they are just being polite by using the question mark. ;) 



Here is a pic of all of the lovely girls who helped me celebrate becoming 29 ?? years old:



lovely girls who helped me celebrate my birthday



And, here is the awesome green tea with almond pudding drink I had:



yummy green tea with almond pudding  Close up of my yummy drink



11 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday, Amanda!! I'm thankful that your friends there made you feel special and celebrated with you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. the cake is absolutely gorgeous! What a great picture with your friends!
    (sorry, I had to wait for my slow dial-up to gradually download the pics!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is lovely - much better than the pooh one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. green tea with almond pudding drink - now that sounds interesting. Does it actually have almond pudding - is that the stuff floating in it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep.
    It is almond flavored pudding. The "pudding" here in Taiwan has a more gelatin base to it than the pudding in America.
    You can see in the first picture that the pieces are rather large--they just kinda "sliced" off huge chunks and then added it to the green tea. Then, I use my straw to suck in little pieces. In the second, close-up picture, you can see that the pieces became smaller as I drank the tea and "played" with the pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amanda and i wish you even more blessings from our Father of Lights above! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Amanda!! Your cake and drink looks so yummy... I love Taiwanese pudding... I miss it so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Amanda!! Your cake and drink looks so yummy... I love Taiwanese pudding... I miss it so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Amanda!! Your cake and drink looks so yummy... I love Taiwanese pudding... I miss it so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, happy belated birthday then!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! That cake looks soooo yummy and the green tea with pudding sounds awesome. I wish we had drinks like that here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...