birth day for my new nephew

I don't have much time . . . but I did just want to shout from the mountain tops that my sister gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL 12 pound 4 oz baby boy on Thursday, August 27!!  He shares his birthday with two of his great-grandmothers!! 

Welcome to the world Clayton Joe!!

About to pop 

Clayton joe 

BIG baby 

Mommy daddy and baby 2 

My mom with Clate (his Nonny) 

Meeting baby brother 

Precious little one 

I'm in love with this newest little guy!!! 

I can't wait to snuggle with him . . . I just hope he hasn't lost his precious baby smell by the time I get to hold him!!



7 comments:

  1. TWELVE POUND?!?! Your sister is a legend for carrying him around all that time. :) Congratulations to you on a new nephew...I still think it's the coolest being an aunt. :) When are you headed to the States next??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whopping big baby boy! My goodness! But I'm sure just all the more sweeter. :) Congratulations! I do hope you get to see him before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12!!! Oh my word! Congrats! : ) I'm just waiting for my two mo. old baby sister to get past 7 lbs!! Thanks for sharing those precious pictures. Babies are God's gift to earth...
    ~Sarah Beth
    "The Other Side"

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12lbs.? And I thought my ten pounder was big. Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - 12 lbs is a big baby. . .was your other nephew that big? Congratulations Aunt Amanda and Uncle Lawrance...hope you don't have to wait to long to snuggle with your newest nephew!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, BIG baby! Nathan, my other nephew, was a month early and 9 pounds . .
    . so he might've gotten that big had he stayed inside longer.
    we are hoping to go home chinese new year . . . so that would be 4-5 months
    from now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! 12 lbs. . I'm late, but I think I've had a good excuse! Also want to share that at 3 months neither of my kids were 12 lbs. Wow. No wonder she looked sooo big and pregnant. Congratulations on being an Aunt again. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...