love is . . .

IMGP4362.JPG

Following our vows, my sister and brother, our matron of honor and best man, read aloud the famous 1 Corinthians 13 passage on love together.    My sister read part and then my brother the next part, back and forth sharing the reading of the entire passage.

Reading Scripture

I felt just slightly like I was at a tennis match. :)  But, I loved the way it sounded with a shared reading like that.

Both our vows and their reading of 1 Corinthians were just on plain white computer paper that my dad had hidden in his black officiant's notebook and then handed to us at the right time.  We could have tried to do something a little more sophisticated, but well there isn't time for everything.

I love this shot of Sam taken right after they had finished reading. 

Sam



1 comment:

  1. Super cute photo of your brother. . . and what a special thing to have them participate in your wedding ceremony (aside from being attendants)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...