engagement photos

Engagement Photo Mosaic

Thursday, Abu, a friend of ours, helped us take some engagement photos so we could make a photo-based wedding invitation.  We had SO MUCH FUN!!!  We kept laughing and laughing . . . so all the smiles you see . . . totally real. :) 

Abu took over 400 photos  . . . quickly picking out MY favorites leaves us with over 80 to choose from--that doesn't even include Lawrance's faves which might be different than mine (he let me download to my computer first, so he's only seen my faves so far).  We only need four for the invites--it's going to be really hard to choose.

(Random FYI: The church that is in the back of some of the photos is most likely where we will have the Taiwanese wedding.)

I leave tomorrow . . . . oh it's going to be hard to say goodbye to
this guy who delights my heart so.  So . . . I'm leaving the computer
now so I can finish grading, packing, and cleaning, so that I can spend
the rest of my time with "my guy."  Thanks so much for all the
wonderfully kind words and congratulations!!  Yall are so sweet!

You make me laughHere are some of our "outtakes."  They aren't the most attractive photos . . . BUT . . .I love the way they show how much we enjoy each other!!! :)



10 comments:

  1. The out-takes are so fun! You two are ADORABLE! ;)!! Have a great trip back! The next time I see you...you'll be a tai-tai!!!! (wife)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for a while now, but I seem to lurk way too much. And I must say, I am so very excited for you. I can still remember reading your posts about wondering God's will for you when it came to meeting someone whom you would someday marry.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so awesome!
    Every couple should get if even only for a second to be as happy as you look in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your pics!!
    Thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you two are impossibly cute together!! You look so happy...love the outtakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL PICS!!! i think i already left too many comments but once again, i want to say congratulations, God's such a wonderful match-maker and seeing how much you and your fiance have fun in the pictures just shows how much joy fills your relationship and how wonderful it is to meet one's true love! =) Jonathan and I send our blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, you don't know me, but I've enjoyed looking at your photos in the past. I am so excited for you--you look so happy. I am so glad you found the man that God has intended to be your husband. Laughing with and having fun with your spouse is one of the best things about being married and we can all tell that you will be doing that a lot :)
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You're a really cute couple, and I've enjoyed reading about your journey in Taiwan =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joe, Jane, Jia and WillaJune 28, 2008 at 5:51 PM

    Congratulations!!! What fabulous photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey congrats,
    i've been reading your blog for awhile now and know a bunch of tent makers in tw doing ministry there. i am very excited for you!
    god bless

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...