my goal

One of the great feelings in life comes from making and then meeting goals!  I have come to realize that there are actually very few things in life that I control.  However, how often I get on my bike and what I do on my bike is one of those things that I do control. 



I would love to one day be able to bike all around Taiwan . . . you know, an entire island trip on my bike.  But I have other goals before that happens, I want to bike to Meinong this fall and then Kenting maybe next year.  This June I just want to bike about 48 km and do it in a little over 2 hours.



Yesterday I averaged 23 km per hour for about a 20 min ride.  My full 50 min ride average though was 19.6 kmph. 



The thril of doing something you have never done before cannot be replaced!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...