where i park (1)

DSC07631



I was going to start this "series" (or show this collection later when it was complete), but there is no time like the present, eh?   And showing this video, made me want to show you the above photo as well.



The theme of this series is "where I park."  I want to show you some of the places my moped gets parked.  Why?  Because I think it is interesting.  It's an off beat way to share a little bit of Taiwan's culture with you.  When you live in over populated area you park in some mighty fine places.  In fact, I park my little scooter in places I would never have conceived of parking a vehicle before coming to Taiwan.  So, I hereby officially welcome you to join me as I park my moped around Taiwan (well, probably just around Kaohsiung). 



Without further ado, for the first installment of my (probably random) series, "where i park," I proudly give you the photo above as Exhibit A: "i park underground in a moped only parking lot." 



Injoyamanda_2



P.S. Bonus points go to whoever can point out (add a note on flickr) which moped is mine.



3 comments:

  1. How fun!! My daughter and I were just talking the other day about mopeds and how neat they are but that we just don't see them much where we live....I love the moped culture...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taiwan's mopeds are incredible in volume and variety! =) They're great except that they cause sooo much pollution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea to post various places where you park--how creative! This should be very interesting, and it gives us yet another great view of Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...