pumpkin hot pot

pumpkin hot pot



This is the pumpkin hot pot I mentioned awhile back.  I love this stuff.  It is GREAT!!



I took Veronica there so she could try it too.  It was yummy!!



In all honesty, being able to eat Taiwanese hot pot is a great example of what I have mentioned before--that God has changed me.  My first year here--as an exchange student in 1999--I absoluetly hated hotpot.  I would barely touch the stuff. 



Now, I eagerly choose it and enjoy it.  Granted, I still do pass on a few of the items that can be put in the hotpot--take for example the congealed ducks blood--but overall I love this dish. 



Our God is a God of details.  And the detail of helping me love Taiwanese food is one I am very, very grateful for!!  My first month here in 1997 . . . I lived on shrimp, rice, eggs, and peanut butter.  Yeah, He has done some major work on my taste buds!! :)



Below is a pic of Veronica enjoying her pumpkin hotpot:



veronica eats pumpkin hot pot



1 comment:

  1. Speaking of details...what is all that stuff around the hotpot?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...