10 Choices

Suzy's meme I found on Andie's blog.



  1. Tea or coffee? uh . . . BOTH!!


  2. Read a book or watch TV?  uh . . . BOTH!!


  3. Morning or evening?  depends--morning for bike rides, quite times, and cleaning.  evening for playing with dog, taking a walk, or just doing nothing.


  4. Laptop or desktop? laptop


  5. Country or town? country (with easy town access)


  6. Wild rollercoaster or gentle merry-go-round? wild roller coaster


  7. Crochet or knit? neither


  8. Listen quietly or sing along? sing along


  9. Action movie or romantic comedy? romantic comedy


  10. Phone or email? email


tag!  you're it if you wanna be.



2 comments:

  1. Oh...no...I am sorry...I haven't done the one you tagged me for yet. :( I will try and remedy that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry too, packing has kept me SO busy, I have been bad about keeping up with blogging! I am going to get around to it...PROMISE! I love this meme...except for both for coffee or tea (tea only please) you answered for me...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...