my recent visitors--yes, that means YOU!

Last_visitors_1



Thanks to sitemeter, I can see where in the whole wide world my last 100 visitors have come from.



I just wanted to let you know you are welcome here.  Several people--some who I know well and others who I don't know so well--"admitted" to reading my blog when I was home in the States this summer.   



I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to feel guilty reading my blog--you aren't a peeking tom; you are a welcomed guest.  :) (My best guess is that some people who don't blog feel a kind of guilt reading other people's blogs.)



I see my blog as a way to share what is happening in my life with my family and friends back in the States, but I also see my blog as a way for me to share Taiwan and my heart for the Taiwanese people with others, as a way to share a few of my hobbies (photography and writing) with others, and as a way to connect with other Christian ladies since where I live these kinds of relationships are rare.  It is also a way for me to record in words and pictures my journey and adventures along this unknown path



So, if you read my blog often--thanks!  If you stop by occasionally--thanks!!  If this happens to be your first visit--well, thanks and hope you come back for more! 



No matter how often you stop by, please don't be afraid to comment; however, if you wanna keep lurking (reading but not commenting) that is perfectly ok too.  Just one thing I ask, please don't feel that stopping by is a guilty pleasure.  Remember, you are more than welcome here!! :)



Edited to add: I had already edited this post--but apparently it didn't get saved.  I had added the map that is now above, and also added something along the lines of even though I don't always get a chance to reply or respond to comments, I do read them all and appreciate them greatly.



5 comments:

  1. I used to feel a bit that way before I became a blogger...like a peeping tom. Especially since the guy I had a crush on (my now hubby) had a blog and I felt I was reading a diary or something! I learned a lot about him from his blog before we ever had a REAL conversation!
    Hehe.
    Don't you love sitemeter? I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That big green spot on the right of Australia...that's me...even though, I live on the lower central coast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha... I think the big green spot on BC Canada is mine!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE LOVE YOU -- KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK-- P & N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems that I've managed to avoid your sitemeter radar... No spots on Finland! But I do keep coming here, no matter what the sitemeter tells you :)
    (It should record Bloglines hits, too - but maybe it places them in the States? I don't know.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...