oh my gosh!

5 minutes ago!  We had an earthquake with a magnitude of 6.4 that lasted a LONG time!  It knocked some of my stuff over and some stuff fell off of some of the bookcases.  I am ok.  So is Gilby.

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.  So we will not fear, even if earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea.  Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!  . . .



The nations are in an uproar, and kingdoms crumble! God thunders, and the earth melts! The LORD Almighty is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress.  Come, see the glorious works of the LORD . . . "Be silent, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world."  The LORD Almighty is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress.  (Selected verses from Psalm 46)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...