in the midst of wedding week

19914487 We (my sister, my mom, and me) are right in the midst of "wedding week."  We got a lot done today, but there is still lots to be done tomorrow and Thursday and even Friday to get ready for "the big day."  Sarah and Chad's wedding is Friday night.



Sarah is going to be beautiful bride.  I have enjoyed being with her this so far this week, and I am looking forward to the next three days in helping her get ready for her wedding.  My dad is going to be not only giving her away, but he is also the officiant of the wedding.  How cool is that!?!? 



It is going to be a very special evening.  We are blessed.



Thank you for all the comments and prayers and well wishes!  I wish I had time to respond, but this is wedding week . . . so, there is no time now.  I can't wait to show off pictures and be able to blog more about this event and my time home.  But, now is not the time. 



Hope yall have a great week . . . I won't be back here till the weekend.  Have FUN!!



5 comments:

  1. oh, wedding week! it sounds so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is such a special, precious time. enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here through Christian Women Online. Hope the wedding went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!!
    My dad gave me away and married me too:) My sister too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saying a prayer for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...