i'm leaving on a jet plane . . .

EVA plane takes off

KH Int'l Airport



I am leaving my home right now--at 2:00 pm on Friday afternoon (Taiwan time)--and (if everything goes smoothly) in about 21 hours I will arrive in Austin, Texas, at about 10:00 Friday night (Texas time).



So, if you see this page at the top of my blog . . . I am either in a taxi, an airport, or airplane.  So, please pray for my safety. :)



Do you wanna know why I am going home?  Because my beautiful sister Sarah is getting married next Friday!!!  I can't think of a better reason to fly 1/2 way around the world (well, at least 8000 miles) than to celebrate my only sister's marriage! 










have a nice trip



7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! What a beautiful ocassion! I hope you survive the jet-lag....what a good sister you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 謝謝妳! 我學中文一年半. 我有先學ㄅㄆㄇㄈ. 我覺得上市有幫我學很快! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip and a wonderful time at your sister's wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lord, please keep Amanda safe as she's traveling to Texas (don't mess with Texas! haha...just had to throw that in there... =P) now. Please show her Your travel mercies and give her and her family and friends a truly blessed and JOYOUS time of celebration of her sister Sarah's wedding and marriage. In Jesus' name we all pray, amen.
    =) so happy for you and your sister and your whole family! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! it's 10:30 on Friday night in Texas right now! Welcome, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to hear that you are safe back home. Hope and pray that you have a wonderful and relaxing time while you are there. Please tell your family hello for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. slhutybr mcntgey rzmf ptzwfhn skan gnwpmlcz tgesjflmd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...