happy birthday, sarah!!

the ring



Sarah Beth!!  I love you!! 



Happy Birthday!!



Picture is of my sister the day she was engaged (isn't she just beautiful!?!?!). She is to be married at the end of this month!  Wow!  How fast time flies!!  Seems like just yesterday we were playing make-believe together--pretending to be mommies, and teachers, and hairdressers, and waitresses, and pastors, and "song leaders." ;)



I love you, girly!  You are a wonderful sister and friend.  Couldn't ask for one better than you!!



May God's blessings richly fill your life this year as you seek to know Him, serve Him, and make Him known in your new role as wife to Chad.   May the "amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit"* be with you this coming year in ways you have never known before!!  Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!



4 comments:

  1. The beauty much run in the family :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how sweet! My sweet sister Amanda you made me tear up just now reading this on my birthday!!!!!!! Thank you so much for being the bestest sister anyone could ever ever have! I keep showing people your blog and flickr photos... which is what I was doing today when showing you off to an intern and I read what you posted about me for my b-day!! You are so great! Can't wait to see you in about 20 days!!!!!!!! 24 till the wed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, it doesn't seem like that long ago when we brought Sarah home from the hospital on your birthday! What fun we have had in our family with two girls close in age, experiencing all the drama, laughter, and tears they bring. You are both such blessings to me...Thank You Lord for the best daughters ever! ..."This is my sister, this is my sister, that the Lord has made....;-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris-- Thanks; you are kind.
    Mom and Sarah-- :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...