average american






You Are 40%
"Average American"




You are average because you live within three miles of a McDonalds.



You are not average since you have (at least) a college degree.


Interesting since at that McDonalds that is 3 miles away I would have to order in Chinese.  BUT, if I were home in America, there would NOT be a McDonalds within 3 miles of my home. 



If I am 40% "average american" . . . what is the other 60% of me?  "unaverage american"?



. . . . Deep thoughts, today huh?



2 comments:

  1. You beat me..I'm only 30% American...no MickeyD's that close out here in the boonies! Thanks for the fun quiz, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, will be interesting what the test says about me...I think it is great that you are not 'average' American - you 'above' average :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...