Verses about Paths

Dsc000431_1



And you, your lives must be totally obedient to God, our personal God, following the life path he has cleared, alert and attentive to everything he has made plain this day. (1 Kings 8:61)



Train me, God, to walk straight; then I'll follow your true path.  Put me together, one heart and mind; then, undivided, I'll worship in joyful fear. (Psalm 86:11)



Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path. (Psalm 119:105)



Help me stay on the path of Your commands for I take pleasure in it. (Psalm 119:35)



Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.  Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)



We're in no hurry, God.  We're content to linger in the path signposted with your decisions.  Who you are and what you've done are all we'll ever want. (Isaiah 26:8)



You have revelaed the paths of life to me; You will fill me with gladness in Your presence. (Acts 2:28)




The Chinese caligraphy above is Proverbs 3:5-6.  It is a picture I took of my calender for January 2006 and modified with Picasa.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...